Domestic 2010

My next socks! (Thanks Tante Margo!)
Well, the socks have progressed thus far. Then, I realized that even though I have used this pattern before, with this type of yarn they are much too small. I had tried them on earlier, but then again, ribbing can be misleading. So, out they come, because I am the only one who will be wearing these socks. My yarn, my yarn, my yarn!
This is my newest quilt. I have all the blocks cut out, and they will make an Double Irish Chain quilt. If you do not know what that is, google it. You might be impressed. I got a few more blocks done on craft night.
(the dress only)(Sweater courtesy of Oma!)
Scrap quilt of 2'' squares
This is a restoration project that I am being hired to undertake.
This one was a jiffy, and took about two days to piece. I am waiting to buy batting so that I can start hand-quilting.

Cookies....
More cookies....
and cupcakes!
This is one that I had sitting around for a while, and I just needed a few more stitches, plus binding. Only 2 hours needed to finish, and I finally did it.


Post a Comment