Excessive Swimming, Watches, and Exasperating older cousins!

Hello y'all
Just here for a little for a little R&R at my aunts. Fun too! I came last night and am having a great time. They have a pool, and I have been in it 4 times today. I got up at six this morning, and after discovering what time it was, I went back to bed. At eight I got up and had breakfast before my aunt had to go with my cousin to pick up some stuff from town that he needed. We went to buy him a watch. From the time we got out of the jeep, and went into the store, bought the watch, and chose the right strap, set the proper time, etc... well, lets just say it took a really long time. When we got out I very sarcastically asked, " Does your new watch have a feature that will tell us how long we were in the store." My aunt just laughed because we had been in the store choosing a watch for almost an hour. We had a few other stops to make, but were home for lunch. My cousin and I were supposed to have a rematch on last nights water fight, but he bailed because he had eaten something like 2 hours earlier. So instead of swimming he slinked back into his cave. Later in the afternoon, my younger cousins and I went for a swim, and then one later in the evening. Water Fights, fun!
Well, enjoy your hot summer weather.

Julia

Post a Comment